Juice Recruitment are excited to offer this new opportunity working within fast growing international trading company, who specialise in the wholesale distribution of branded health and beauty products. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic business with customers and suppliers worldwide
You will be responsible for identifying, developing and managing long-term relationships with suppliers, creating successful strategic partnerships and helping drive and deliver company growth.
We are looking for a passionate dynamic self-starter who is articulate with excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying, developing and maintain strategic supplier relationships
- Negotiating contracts, improving business with suppliers and reviewing opportunities to make business savings
- Purchasing goods in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Driving sales activity through strategic purchasing
- Developing deep and thorough understanding of price and availability of marketed products nationally and internationally
- Meeting/exceeding business targets
- Monitoring market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers
- Attend national and international trade fairs to source new suppliers
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and contribute to performance reviews to ensure compliance
- Communicate any problems which may impact on business operations, resolving issues
- Communicate and report clearly the progress of relationship development to company directors
As the ideal candidate, you will have at least 2 years’ experience working within a purchasing team, preferably within the health and beauty market.
You are able to consistently demonstrated developed analytic, decision making and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong, long lasting supplier relationships.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Summer today at Juice for immediate consideration!