Trainee Analyst (advanced Excel)
Dimensions Specialist Recruitment is currently working with one of the UK’s leading financial consultancies whose areas of specialisms include pensions, investments and employee benefits.
There offices is Berkshire is now seeking a Projects Analyst within their Pensions Administration Project team.
This is not necessarily a full time pension’s role, but a role where you are able to utilise your analytical, methodical and organisations skills. This will include:
- Reconciling data held on the pension administration system to that held by HMRC.
- Working on projects of varying size that arise.
- Preparing, submitting and receiving data.
- Manipulating spreadsheet data in order to undertake analysis.
- Completing calculations both manually and spreadsheet based of pension benefit data.
- Revaluing and devaluing pension benefit data to ascertain any under or overpayment values, reporting results to clients to consider rectification actions.
- Undertake rectification actions to member benefits and issue communication.
- Dealing confidently with HMRC, Clients, Scheme Actuaries, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties by phone, email and letter.
- Ensuring that work is prioritised correctly so that target dates are met
Pensions experience is not essential. What is essential though is the ability to manipulate spreadsheet data using formulas on Excel, (for example Index, vlookups, Pivot table and Macro etc.). Additionally, you will also be someone with an organised and methodical approach, excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative.
Further details are available on application.