IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer (2nd Line) - Luxury Retailer- South West London
We are an international Luxury Retailer based in South West London, employing over 300 people globally and multi-million pound turnover. Due to unprecedented growth, we are looking for a skilled 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a newly the support team in the business.
We are looking for an articulate individual to join the support team and support the internal users predominately on a 2nd line basis with some exposure to 3rd line technologies.
You'll be the first point of escalation for IT related issues from the 1st line and provide excellent customer service to our internal users.
The opportunity will allow you to get hands on with a wide variety of technologies, play an integral role in company-wide projects and support.
- Day to day management of all incidents and service requests, supporting internal staff and supporting the 1st line when required.
- Managing desktop technologies.
- Working on server technology in an administrative capacity
Essential Skills & Experiences
- Solid IT Support (2nd line) experience
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS (7 and 10)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Windows and Exchange Server administration as well as Network troubleshooting
This is a great opportunity to enhance and broaden your technical skill set within a leading Luxury Brand
£25,000-30,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81530295