Office based Clinical Sales Specialist (OCSS)
LG Recruitment have had an exciting role become availble for one fo our key clients based in Wattford.
To sell my clients products
Achieve sales objectives and maximise sales growth, as agreed with the Company on quarterly and full-year sales.
Maintain accurate records of all business related activity.
My client will make every endeavour to support the CSS in the fulfilment of these objectives.
- The OCSS has a degree of freedom in managing his/her territory and is encouraged to develop a sense of duty towards his/her peers in the sales team.
- To learn about and maintain a thorough Continual Personal Development (CPD) knowledge of the Company's products/services and their application and any training relevant to the role.
- To use the above knowledge to identify the needs and requirements of customers and sell the benefits of the Company's products accordingly.
- Sales and management of the products within the sales area - telephone sales
- Achieve new business growth from existing and new customers, analysing business opportunities in order to maximise sales growth.
- Achieving sales targets for the core office based product range in the sales area.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of work completed.
- Create annual business plans that will ensure profitable growth in the sales area.
- Attend any congresses deemed important opportunities for promotion of the products.
- Develop relationships with customers and key opinion leaders in the sales area.
- Provide remote training and support for customers.
- Investigate new opportunities for existing and new products in the market.
- Engage with key stakeholders and sell products - telephone sales.
- Input sales on to Rocket medical ordering system.
- Travel to the Team meetings and/or product training when required.
- To acquire and assimilate competitive information in terms of pricing, products and services.
- To keep up to date with the latest product clinical data.
- To attend seminars, courses and professional meetings as the Company feels is necessary to enhance product knowledge.
Selling skills related
- To identify each prospective customer within the sales area.
- Arrange remote appointments with doctors, nurse specialist and procurement personnel.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector. To be able to deal with all types of customers.
- Train hospital and community staff on appropriate use of products remotely.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with customers.
- To solicit business from existing and new accounts by identifying customer needs via clinical questioning and subsequently providing a professional presentation/demonstration of the products involved - Remotely.
- To obtain trials and subsequent orders for products remotely by satisfying customer questions or objections whilst aiming to close the sale in a positive manner.
- To endeavour to sharpen selling skills by judging in advance the form of sales presentation most suited to each type of interview encountered.
- To reflect upon sales meetings conducted and the sales skills deployed in order to constructively analyse performance and make improvements if required.
- To liaise with relevant departments of the Company on behalf of the customer to ensure that goods and services are received in their appropriate form and timescale.
- To analyse business opportunities in order to maximise sales growth.
- Work individually and as part of the wider sales team to achieve the standards of performance set out by the company. (See Performance Standards attached)
My client is looking to interview now, please dont delay, apply today.