Media Account Executive
Our client is a well-established company working within the Media Sector and have offices in London, Solihull and Manchester. Their media strategies are based on people’s behaviours - understanding how audiences think, feel and act. Our client work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying with some of the UK’s largest book publishers who use their services.
As the Media Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the manager in the planning and activation of a range of clients
- Timely and accurate production of media plans
- Insightful contribution to media planning
- Creating strong relationships with media contacts
- Researching to support negotiations and planning documents
- Using Media Owners to help generate new ideas
The successful candidate for the role of the Media Account Executive will have:
- Minimum of 18 months planning and buying within an agency media department
- Confidence sing Microsoft Office programmes
- Organisation skills with ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
As the Media Account Executive you will have previous experience working as an Accounts Executive within a Media environment.
In return the Media Account Executive will receive a basic salary of between £22,000 - £25,000.
- Fantastic training programmes
- Annual walking weekend away
- Seasonal parties
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.