Senior Mechanical Engineer - Sensors
New Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Sensors Job in Gloucestershire,
A global leading technology organisation based in Gloucestershire are seeking an academically qualified Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Sensors to join their expanding R&D facility.
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Sensors the successful candidate will be working in a multi discipline product design team responsible for development of analytical instruments. The work will include areas such as: control of fluids, creation of mechanical components, electromechanical mechanisms, working with electrochemistry, optics and micro fluidics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading technology company who are looking to hire multiple engineers, due to incredible year-on-year success.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in mechanical engineering or other relevant technical subject.
- 3D CAD experience (either SolidWorks/ProE)
- Good knowledge of materials for sensing technology
- Able to embrace new technologies to create innovative solutions
- Practical, hands on creative designer able to generate design concepts from scratch
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplined R&D environment (involving electronics and optical engineers).
- Ability to work within a team environment.