Opportunity to join an excellent organisation providing a day to day compliance function,develop and /maintain contact database, implementing due diligence processes and dealing with regulatory changes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent higher education is desired, law would be preferable by not essential;
- Minimum 2+ years compliance with a focus on due diligence/know your customer practices;
- Basic understanding of European regulations;
- Superior attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and to change priorities quickly;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate information to various audiences;
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure and manage unforeseen situations;
- Proven ability to work independently and to handle a high volume, fast-paced environment;
- Advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe packages;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively and achieve results without close supervision;
- A sense of urgency, a strong work ethic, and a positive attitude;
- Commitment to operational excellence;
- A liking for meeting new people with the ability to make a positive impression;
- Tenacious, flexible and calm under pressure.