Mis-Sold Investment Claims Adviser, Bolton - £20,000 - £25,000 (OTE £32,000)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a strongly established mis-sold investment company based in Bolton. They are searching for an experienced Adviser to join their ever growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience as an adviser, preferably in a high street bank (Barclays, Natwest, etc.) and will have vast knowledge of investment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ex-adviser who is looking for an alternative challenge, the role itself offers a fresh avenue of the investments industry.
- Assisting clients that have been passed to Adviser team by the call centre.
- By listening to the clients circumstances in detail, you will analyse and observe if their mis-sold investment claim is valid and worthy of building a case upon.
- Help clients claim compensation for losses due to bad advice from high St bank advisers.
- Understanding a client’s investment circumstances and how the mis-selling of these products has affected these people.
- With a proactive approach you will investigate and Put together the best possible case for mis-selling on behalf of company clients.
- Putting together detailed claim reports highlighting areas of mis-selling and poor advice given by bank advisers.
- Secure compensation for the client when it is finally due.
Qualifications and Experience:-
- CeFa and Fpc1.
- Investment Adviser experience is ideal.
- Previously worked in a high street bank (Barclays, Natwest, etc.)
- An ideal role for an ex-adviser who wants a new challenge to utilize their experience and skill set.
What They Can offer You:-
- A fresh role in an extremely exciting lane of the Investment industry.
- A fantastic bonus structure which offers an OTE of £32,000+
- Great working hours.
- A solid benefits package.