Electrical Fitter - Leeds
Basic - 25,000 + Extras
As the industry's recognised leading Plant and Tool Hire company, it's fair to say my client are proud of their growing business. By working closely with their employees and customers they strive to provide a first class service and the results of their forward thinking approach speak for themselves.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Roles and responsibilities
Duties will include delivery and collection of plant equipment with possible demonstrations to customers. You will be required to complete nexessary equipment maintenance and complete relevant administration. You may be required to work in the depot or on the customer's site. You will be responsible for -
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Powered Access within our range
- Capture and Identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and customer.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records
- Assist work colleagues as and when required
To be considered for this role, we're looking for someone who is:
- Able to Work as part of a Team
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- Customer focused
- Fundamental knowledge of mechanics and electrics is required
- Basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault-finding experience
- Welding experience
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
In return, my client can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.