Head of Sales - Student Accommodation
The Head of Sales will be responsible for the smooth operation and management of the sales department, with a focus on maximizing revenue and increasing market share from both group and individual clients. Specifically managing both B2B (Groups/Universities/Agents) and the B2C market.
A fast growing, entrepreneurial student accommodation company
You will be involved in completing and enhancing the following assignments:
Think strategically and commercially; have the natural ability to easily communicate your ambitious goals to every level of the organisation.
- Forecasting & Budget - Involved in creating forecast tool for both sales & revenue which enables accurate forecasting and reforecasting throughout sales cycle
Forecast and budget for both annual spend and cash flow (in conjunction with Finance Manager) related to Sales Dept. and allocate accordingly
- ? Present initiatives/group agreement proposals to rates committee and offer recommendations
- ? Yield Management - Set rates and proposition each year and review dynamically in order to hit required revenue targets and present to key stakeholders.
- ? Make decisions as required based on revenue reports to maximise all revenue opportunities & ensure high occupancy
- ? Regularly review and adjust where required to ensure maximum return and target occupancy is met
- ? Marketing - Work closely with marketing to further develop the brand. Direct all sales activities to support brand proposition
The ideally candidate should have a proven track record of managing a high performing sales team. Experience in the student accommodation/hospitality/property related industries would be welcomed.
Basic Salary £50,000 - £70,000 plus OTE