Family Solicitor/Legal Executive
A Family Solicitor/Legal Executive is required for a permanent opportunity with an expanding firm in Bedford.
Reporting to the Supervising Partner, the successful candidate will manage a caseload of all privately funded work across a range of family matters including divorce, financial provision, prenuptial agreements, cohabitation, Children Act matters and separation agreements.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in family law
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
In return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefit from excellent career progression opportunities with an expanding firm.