Financial Planning Assistant & Junior Paraplanner
Our client is a first class wealth management business based in London close to Golders Green of London. Their current requirement is for an experienced Senior Administrator or Junior Paraplanner to join the organisation to work within the investments team.
50% Junior Paraplanning & 50% Office Administration
Support the Senior Paraplanners and Consultants.
- Oversee changes/restructures of clients’ financial planning requirements
- General client work (mostly investigative)
- Attend, when requested, client meetings alongside the paraplanner and/or consultant
Annual Review Valuation Reports
- Report writing
- Obtaining additional information from providers regarding transactions/fund research/withdrawals/annual allowances
- Checking/correcting valuations
- Requires a good understanding of Avelo/IRESS/1st
Financial Report writing
- Suitability letters
- ISA letters
- Fund switch letters - including assisting Paraplanners with client’s asset allocation breakdown and portfolio realignment to the benchmark risk profile.
Collating Information and Documentation
- Obtaining illustrations, application forms, product and fund information from providers including charges, AMCs & TERs
- Exchange quotes
- Prepopulating forms and drafting letters of instruction.
- Obtain information regarding products and investment funds.
- Fund research
Basic office administration duties
- Post am/pm
- Organise meeting rooms for client meetings
- Stationary orders
- Maintaining filing system including onsite and offsite archiving
- Printing & Scanning
- Drafting letters of authority
- Input Finametrica details to obtain risk profile
- Answer email queries from the LLP/Tax Department