PE (Physical Education) Teacher (Graduate) - UAE
A leading Education provider in Dubai, UAE are looking to recruit a number of PE Teacher's from the UK to work at their leading school in the UAE.
All the teaching space, have up to date facilities and are resourced to the highest standard to provide teachers with a truly great environment to teach in.
As a PE Teacher you will teach inspiring PE lessons to young students.
The role will start in late summer, and more information will be provided later once you apply.
Our Client will be conducting interviews on the following dates:
London on 22 and 23 March 2017
Manchester on 24 and 25 March 2017
Feedback will be provided on the day.
For visa processing reasons all applicants must be currently based in the UK / Ireland and hold UK or Irish citizenship
- £3,500 p/m (£42,000 Annual)
- Tax Free Salary
- Medical Health insurance for candidate, spouse & 3 children under 18 years ?old ?
- Relocation and Repatriation Economy ticket for Candidate, spouse & 3 ?children below 18 years old ?
- Annual Leave as per academic calendar as well Training calendar ?
- Employees are entitled to an End of Service Benefit equivalent to one ?month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service calculated ?at the rate applicable in the final month of service. ?
- Accommodation is already included in the salary
- Paid during school breaks ?
- Experience of teaching Physical and Health Education or equivalent subjects (e.g. Sports Coaching, Health and Wellbeing, Fitness, Diet and Nutrition, Strength and Conditioning, etc.)
- Experience of teaching students ranging from KG - Grade 12
- Experience of implementing a range of teaching and learning strategies
- Experience/good understanding of the implementation of Physical and Health Education training programmes
- Physical Education Degree, or Degree in relevant subject (Sports Science, Health Science, Sports Development, Sports Coaching and Management, etc.)
- Valid First Aid Certificate (must be obtained before start date if successful)
- Valid UAE or transferable Driving License
- Teaching qualification (e.g. DTLLS, PGCE, Cert. Ed) or equivalent
- Assessor qualification (e.g. A1, TAQA) or equivalent
- Quality Assurance qualification (e.g. IV, IQA) or equivalent
- Other sports and physical education related qualifications (e.g. Fitness Instructor,
- Coaching Certificate, Sports Leadership, etc.) or equivalent
- TEFL/CELTA/DELTA qualification would be an advantage