C# .NET Team Lead Developer - Insurance - Ipswich
My client at a multi national insurance company based in Ipswich is seeking a skilled C# .NET Team Lead Developer to join on a permanent basis.
An accomplished Team Lead is required to join the Analytics Technology function. Using Agile methodologies, the team member will work alongside IT Partners, Infrastructure run teams and the change team to support and enhance existing web based solutions, including analytical and geospatial products.
Experience of working in a multi-vendor environment and as part of on and off-shore teams is also essential, as is a proven ability to exhibit influence based on credibility and experience.
- Practical experience with Microsoft.NET 4.0+ and ASP.MVC 3/4/5
- RequireJs, etc.)
- Good knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Entity Framework, SQL Server, DB design
- Performance tuning and optimisation
- Unit testing and mocking frameworks
- Understand dependency injection and decoupled design
- Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS)
- Experience of contributing to the full IT project life cycle (agile and waterfall) from requirements capture through
- to hand-over to operational support
- Experience engaging and influencing business and technology stakeholders at all levels
- First-rate communication skills and ability to apply these to rapid and creative problem solving in a pressurised
- Experience of understanding complex business processes, involving multiple stakeholder groups and perspectives
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities and take responsibility for delivering to time and quality
- Ability to work without close supervision, define