My client is looking for a Cost Accountant to join their global manufacturing company based in Tameside. Experience within a manufacturing environment is a must. My client is happy to consider both experienced and junior cost accountants as a training and development package will be offered.
This is a new position aimed to expand the role of the UK Finance team due to increased production volumes. This role will require some international travel to Germany for training purposes.
- Actual v's Budget variance analysis
- Fixed Asset processing & Auditing
- Preparation work for Supplier contract negotiations
- Labour costs per KG
- Month end journals
- Preparation of the month end management pack
- Understand the materials movement and suggest improvements to better manage variance reporting in the month end accounts
- CIMA - Studying or Part Qualified
- 1 year similar experience / 2 year general finance experience
- Strong excel skills
- Keen eye for detail
This position requires somebody with drive and passion who wants to further their career and skill set.
Hours & Salary:
- Monday - Friday 39 Hours per week
- £28,000 - £32,000
If you feel you would be suited to the position and would like to find out more about the role please apply directly or contact Ruby Melling on .
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.