Do you have the desire to work on over 60 makes and models each week?
Are you looking for a continuously growing business with excellent working conditions and fantastic progression opportunities?
…If this sounds like the type of role you are looking for then get in touch today!
As a Semi-Skilled Mechanic you will be required to rigorously assess vehicles and perform mechanical repairs in a fast-moving Workshop environment. Over the last 40 years Cargiant has established a reputation for great product and unbeatable prices and now supplies in excess of over a thousand cars a week and has up to 8,000 cars in stock.
Interested in working at Cargiant? Have a look at what it would be like by visiting our Youtube channel "Cargianttv" to watch the following videos:
'Cargiant Saturday 2014'
'Cargiant Behind The Scenes'
What you will do:
- Perform mechanical repairs on motor vehicles, including MOT failures or repairs whilst working within Health and Safety Laws
- Perform vehicle inspections, including Part Exchange Inspections
- Verify vehicle service ability
- Draining and refuelling vehicles
- Carry out major and minor repairs/overhauls on vehicles and affected components, including engines, brakes, fuel systems, transmissions, steering, suspensions, drive lines and some electrical systems using a wide range of tools including specialist equipment
- To perform mechanical repairs, inspections, maintenance, diagnostics in a professional manner
What you will need:
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Motor Vehicle Repairs
- Experience in vehicle inspections and light mechanical repairs
- Full and valid driving license
- Good communication and administration skills
How we will reward you:
- The opportunity to progress internally and a longevity of career
- Great company benefits (Onsite gym, subsidary on site restaurant prices, vehicle purchase discount, Ride to Work Scheme, childcare vouchers, company pension with AVIVA and more)
- The opportunity to work in the award winning World's Largest Car Supermarket
- 28 days' holiday