Internal Sales Co Ordinator
Internal Sales Co-ordinator
£18,000 Per Annum
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
We are currently recruiting for an Internal Sale Co ordinator to work for our client based in Tibshelf.
This is a permanent vacancy and is to start immediately pending and interview.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a similar role so can hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
Training will be provided for the business knowledge of sales and internal accounts.
Duties will include:
1. To act as a sales coordinator for nominated Account Directors and Account Managers and to assist in the maintenance and development of existing and new customers.
2. Enable sales orders and their transactions to be fully recorded, and to ensure that they are processed in a controlled manner, allowing products to be supplied to the customer, correctly and at the due date. To ensure that these orders are tracked and invoiced in a timely way.
3. Keep up to date with new products and to work efficiently and accurately in a team based environment.
4. Provide high touch customer service by building and maintaining client relationships, following departmental processes, and striving to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
• The input and maintenance of Sales Orders from written instructions.
• The creation and dispatch of Sales Order Acknowledgments to the customer, with a copy to the Account Director and Account Manager.
• The maintenance of a Pick Diary and its daily review to ensure that Pick Documents and Advice Notes are selected and taken to the Warehouse and signed for, so that product dispatch may take place by due date.
• Ensure full liaison with Purchasing validating Purchase Order input, allocation of P/O to specific S/O as appropriate, daily progressing, and consignment tracking and resolving price, delivery and specification queries.
• Updating the status of Sales Orders on computer, whether On Hold, Allocated, Back Ordered, or Completed.
• Recording the details of dispatched orders on and issuing instructions for invoicing.
• Maintaining customer and other databases related to Sales Orders, as appropriate.
• Maintaining benchmark/KPI records and file-data as directed by the Commercial Manager.
• Management and control of the companies owned stock held at customers, the companies group or sub-contractor premises, and reconcile balances monthly.
• Ensure that invoice instructions are given within 12-24 hrs of POD’s being received, fully referenced and supported by documentation.
• Obtain buying prices / quotations against sales enquiries.
• Maintain stocks at levels agreed with Key Account Managers, continually review min and max levels with Purchasing.
• Help to reduce / utilize slow-moving stock and prevent its reoccurrence.
• Co-operate with the Warehouse Manager to continuously improve stock accuracy.
• Maintain database records.
• Monitor the updating of individual customer operational files.
• Support annual stock-take.
If you have the experience and drive to take on this role and would like to apply, please send your CV or call our office between the hours of 8am-5pm Monday - Friday.