Publisher Account Manager
RoCHe has been appointed to recruit a Publisher Account Manager for our London based media client.
The Publisher Account Manager is an essential team player who will report to the Business Development Director and improve service to publishers. The role consists of Daily, Weekly, Monthly duties as well as ad hoc activities.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, hard working and confident with the ability to prioritise. They will have the self-motivation, drive, and determination to be able to grow their area of responsibility and be keen to work within a close knit team.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Manage existing accounts ensuring prompt and effective communication in response to all queries and working closely with the administration/sales teams to ensure all requests are actioned
- Identify up-selling opportunities for these accounts with new venues and events
- Identify opportunities for the business within the publishing industry and to actively promote the full range of services direct to publishers both in the UK and overseas
- Respond to initial enquiries with information
- Present directly to publishers and to follow up with proposals
- Follow up proposals with the aim of securing a contract and optimising sales
- New business to be set up with both distribution and accounts
- Assist the Business Development Director and Senior Publisher Accounts Managers with key accounts and proposals
- Experience in a distribution / marketing / publishing environment preferred
- Desire for new challenges, and to develop new opportunities
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- Some people management skills
- A professional manner with good communication and people skills
- Good literacy, time management and numerical skills
- Competent with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We are recruiting at different levels for this client: -
- Account Manager with 2/3 years experience minimum - £25K pa maximum+ 17.5% bonus structure
- Publisher Account Manager 4/5 years experience minimum - £30/35K pa maximum
- Sales Manager with 4/5 years experience minimum as well as people management skills - £32/40K pa + bonus
- Basic salary to £35,000
- In addition to a bonus of up to 17.5%
- plus additional benefits
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.