NVQ Level 4 Apprenticeship Assessor (Leadership & Management)
- Countrywide training provider with long term ambitions within the professional apprenticeships arena.
- Require a Training & Development Officer who will effectively manage a caseload of learners through their level 4 & 5 apprenticeship programmes in Project Management and Management.
- Compulsary qualifications include: Level 4 or above in Leadership & Management and NVQ Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (CTTLS, PGCE, Cert.ed or equivalent)
Salary: Up to £35000
Location: Birmingham (Midlands)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Parkhouse Bell is delighted to be working with one of the country's leading skills and welfare to work provider.
Due to rapid growth have designed the following vacancy to head up a caseload and assess qualifications of Level 4 professional Apprenticeships space - specifically Leadership & Management.
As a Training & Development Officer, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
The Person & Essential Qualifications:
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (CTTLS, PGCE, Cert.ed or equivalent)
- Level 4 or above qualification in Leadership/Management
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Minimum 5 years occupational/vocational experience in delivery subject
- Minimum 3 years experience delivering high level qualifications to learners
- 3 years experience within a Team Management role