Job title: Account Manager/Admin Support
Salary: 17-22K basic (dependant on experience) with a realistic OTE of 28K.
The RPO movement represents one of the fastest growing recruitment solutions in the world; A multi-billion-pound industry, growing at a rate of over £1 billion per annum. AG Globe Services are pioneering this solution into the UK recruitment market and we are looking to grow our team with the addition of a skilled, driven Account Manager to join our team in Southampton/Portsmouth Hampshire. With offices in Toronto, Atlanta, Manila and more, we continue to expand across the globe, introducing bespoke solutions into businesses who are becoming more and more frustrated with the lack of quality options available to them.
Our solution introduces bespoke tailored recruitment partnership for businesses, working with clients to develop a modern, transparent, dependable solution which focuses on every element of talent acquisition and retention, and not just 'rears on seats’.
We are currently looking for motived, high performing Account Management specialist to manage our growing client base, and maximising our client’s ROI. They key responsibilities of this role is to:
- Be the first point of contact for our clients, making sure the agreed client SLA is being adhered to at all times.
- Take instruction on all campaigns undertaken, working as the primary liaison between client and the delivery team in Manila.
- Build lasting relationships with all Hiring Managers, winning their confidence in our solution and continuing to deliver exceptional results.
- Work in partnership with our operations team to successfully deliver the exact program as agreed with the client, achieving agreed Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Assist the UK Business Manager as required, primarily as support for any administration required for the UK office.
You do not necessarily need experience from within the recruitment industry (however it maybe beneficial), however business to business account management experience is a must. Successful applicants will:
- Have a proven track record of relationship building and achieving/exceeding SLA’s.
- Have a strong work ethic. We are looking for candidates who are seeking a career which they can invest in, not just a job.
- Be able to demonstrate that they are driven and goal orientated.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below . This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international business who have just introduced their services to the UK. Please be aware that the role is currently based in Southampton however will be relocating to Portsmouth in July 2017.