Business Development Executive (Basic £16,000-£20,000 plus comms)
It’s exciting times at Network Telecom as we look to build our Business Development team ready for our next stage of growth. Providing telecommunication services to the B2B market for over 20 years, we’re a highly established business with a national presence.
Following our company wide rebrand in February 2017, we’re now looking for Business Development Executives to help us achieve the next phase of our ambitious growth plan. Our unique approach and newly restructured service offering will equip you with everything you need to be successful in introducing our products to market.
Working as part of a fun and dynamic team, we are looking for highly ambitious and driven individuals who have a thirst to earn and be successful in their own right. We are providing a platform for you to run your own business within a business and be highly rewarded for your own success.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for generating sufficient new business opportunities to meet agreed business targets.
- Create key CRM data & input requirements at each stage of the sales cycle for the various business opportunities worked.
- Assist in generating & undertaking new sales and marketing initiatives to develop and grow the business.
- Co-operate with colleagues to secure sales opportunities for the business through any means possible.
- To meet key business metrics in line/lead generation and ensure KPIs are meet and exceeded.
- Provide a positive demeanour at all times, to ensure high motivation and morale among the team to ensure that the team have a sense of urgency and momentum and set the pace.
- Assist the Sales Manager/Business Development Manager by providing cover for key activities during a colleague’s absence.
- To monitor and manage internal security, primarily in connection with company data.
- Contacting prospective customers and arranging appointments on behalf of the sales team if requested by the Sales Manager/Business Development Manager.
- Work together with the sales consultants to ensure highest customer experience achieved by executing requests in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Prepare and produce performance reports when/if required.
- Work closely with the team to address and resolve issues and implement improvements where needed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of knowledge regarding all areas of Network through both self-study and supported development.
The new package being offered for this role is amongst the best in the region/industry and is reflective of our ambitions. For the right candidate(s) we are offering a fantastic chance to start a successful career in a sales environment and be rewarded for success from the get go.