Events Sales Executive
Events Sales Executive - Central London - £32k OTE
Are you an outstanding Events Sales Executive, looking for an awesome new challenge, within a high octane corporate events venue? Then click to apply today to a Global Corporate Entertainment business which is offering a starting salary of £26,000 plus an OTE of £32,000.
- EQ Resourcing are delighted to be partnering one of London`s largest fun and entertainment venues.
- With over 100 of the latest interactive video games, prize winning machines, ten pin bowling and a casual food and drink offer, they specialise in parties for both the Leisure and Corporate customer.
What`s the role?
They are looking for an Events Sales Executive to join their winning team who will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to work alone and as part of an established Events Team
- A proven track record of building new business and developing accounts
- An ability to maximise individual sales opportunities, whilst offering a creative approach
- Proactive approach needed as this needs to be a self starter
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills when speaking to event decision makers both on the phone and face to face
- Experience of corporate sales & delivery
- Enthusiastic and passionate about events
- Understanding of event operations
- Maintaining Databases
- Use of standard "Office" software
- I.T. and Social Networking Knowledge an advantage
What are the Events Sales Executive perks?
- A competitive basic salary of £26,000
- Achievable commission, with the OTE £32,000
Interested? If you can see yourself succeeding in this dynamic, corporate sales environment, click to apply now!
The Sales Executive role would suit someone who currently works within Event Sales, Corporate Sales, Business Development, Meeting & Events Sales, or similar from within a similar leisure or hospitality organisation.
This role is easily commutable from Southgate, Croydon, Brentford, Barking, Wembley, Barking, Sidcup, Woodford, Wimbledon and surrounding areas.