Sales Executive - Competitive Salary and Benefits
Sales Executive - London - Competitive Salary & Company benefits
Are you an tenacious graduate or Junior Sales Professional, looking for your next high profile, and challenging position in a fast paced, energetic and ambitious environment?
A global leader in Facilities Management are seeking an innovative and forward thinking graduate or Junior BDM to join their EMEA business development team.
The company have been growing rapidly and in particular this has led to advancements within their sales function. In response to this growth there is a need for a new Business Development and sales executive to join a forward thinking and impressive team.
The job will sit within the innovative FM sales team and will report into the current Business Development Manager, with the aim of being trained and grown into a fully fledged BDM within 2 years, working alongside the strong market leading team.
- Nurture client relationships in order to stabilise & develop them for the long term as well as developing existing client relationships
- Identifying leads
- Getting involved with client pitches as well as bids and tenders
- Relevant industry qualifications (a degree in Facilities Management or a related discipline would be preferred but is not essential). Ambitious graduates are welcome.
- Must be confident, able to think on the spot, innovative and keen to succeed
- Must be commercially minded and able to work well with a team as well as alone
What's On Offer?
- Extensive Training and development will be provided for the role
- A competitive salary. In addition to this there will be a yearly bonus based on company performance. Private health care, a generous pension contribution and other company benefits.
- Lots of scope for future progression
- A fast paced and exciting company environment
If you have experience working in a similar sales role or are an ambitious graduate looking for an exciting sales role, please do get in touch at