Financial Control Accountant
My client is keen to recruit an experienced accountant to assist in the delivery, maintenance and control of accounting services, for statutory, regulatory and internal management reporting.
Reporting to the senior Finance Control Accountant, Key Responsibilities include:
- Month / Year end close processes
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Journals and associated underlying schedules
- Inter Co / Inter Group transactions
- Treasury / Cash Management
- Preparation and analysis of budgets and forecasts
- VAT and Intrastat reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Overhead review and cost control
- Statutory and tax reporting
- Any other ad-hoc projects
- Ensure adherence to Group Accounting Policy escalating risks and issues to Senior Finance Control Accountant.
- Identify risk regarding GL postings, completion of reconciliations, and maintenance of data quality.
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations, escalating risks and issues to Senior Finance Control Accountant
- Ensure Divisional adherence to technical and regulatory accounting rules
Role will ideally suit a part qualified or experienced accountant with solid all round accounting experience, including some exposure to financial / statutory accounts production. Candidates could have previous commercial experience or be practice trained and looking for their first role in industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, stable company into a pivotal role for the finance team.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.