Process Efficiency Improvement Leader
My client are looking for a Process Efficiency Improvement Leader to assist them in implementation of lean manufacturing across the business from design to manufacturing. Operational across the business this role will also require the candidate to interact and take ownership of some customers also.
My client is a market leader in their field of plastics, chemicals and packaging. Based in Slough this opportunity allows the successful candidate to join a market leading business, be part of and lead exciting change programs.
The purpose of this role is;
- To be a leader for process efficiency improvement projects
- Create and maintain BOM's in the ERP System
- Deputise for the on site Technical Manager for R&D
- Deputise for the Technical Manager with customer complaints and quality investigations.
- Contribute to H&S on site.
- Organising, running and reporting of process improvement trials as well as the control of their successful completion.
- Data analysis (Minitab).
- Creation of SOP's for new or modified manufacturing processes.
- Creation of BOM's and utilisation of the ERP system.
- Preparation of supporting documentation for production orders.
- Assistance in R&D projects.
- Analysis of competitors products.
- Assistance in Quality complaints and customer investigations.
- Assistance in preparation of Risk Assessments (COSHH)
The suitable candidate for the role will have;
- Previous examples of working in an FMCG environment, particular focus with either Plastics, Packaging, Chemicals
- Quantifiable examples of introducing lean techniques and processes within a manufacturing environment.
- Education to Degree level or equatable experience in lieu
My client is offering a highly competitive base salary between £30,000 - £40,000 DoE. It is also an opportunity to work with one the market leaders in their FMCG field.