Air Conditioning Field Engineer
Air Conditioning Field Engineer Required
Salary/Rate: £30,000 - £34,000 (Dependent on skill level)
Benefits: Company Vehicle - Van, Mobile phone, Tablet, uniform.
Location: South West (mostly Exeter and Plymouth).
A leading service engineering firm are currently recruiting for a field air conditioning engineer to cover servicing, repairs and installations of air conditioning equipment within the South West area. Good communication and literacy skills required to give good customer service to our wide range of clients. The successful engineer will be required to install equipment to the manufacturer’s standards and fault find experience. This role will also include a good understanding of ventilation, This role reports directly to the HVAC Manager and offers excellent career progression for the successful engineer in a Daikin D1 company.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the installation/Service & repairs of AC equipment.
- F Gas qualified cat1.
- Qualified in AC/Refrigeration to a NVQ2 minimum level. (Not essential).
- Understanding of Ventilation.
- Good electrical knowledge an advantage.
- Good Microsoft word understanding.
- Valid Driving license.
Contract Length: Permanent.