Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Rocking Zebra recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Social Media Manager with a genuine passion for the fashion and lifestyle industry to join a creative marketing team based in Gloucester.
The main focus of this role is to be responsible for the management and development of brand presence and customer engagement across all social media and digital platforms across a portfolio brands to drive brand awareness, advocacy and sales. This role is ideally suited to an experienced marketing professional who is able to demonstrate the ability to operate at a strategic level and ideally experience with YouTube.
Development and ongoing management of the multi-platform social media strategy including:
- Generation of content briefs (image & graphics) including liaising with key stake holders to ensure consistent imagery and message
- Copywriting, #tag generation and linking as required by campaigns
- Publishing curated content throughout the week in line with brand plans
- Continually engaging with relevant fan base to help drive awareness, loyalty and dedicated brand fans (i.e. driving and retaining likes and followers)
- Acting as a company advocate and spokesperson in social dialogues as required (i.e. customer queries)
- Liaising with third party suppliers (e.g. website and PR agencies) to effectively develop and implement campaigns
- YouTube strategy development
Maintaining a good understanding of each brand, its key seasonal messages and tone of voice to effectively generate relevant content as well as staying current with market and competitor trends to help drive content creation.
Working collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders within the business, to optimise social media and digital marketing presence including:
- Devising and driving social media and digital campaign calendars for each brand in line with the wider marketing and PR communications
- Integrating engagement plans (ie competitions, content sharing) tailored to each brand
- Maintaining awareness of budgetary and sampling constraints
Identification of key advocates and bloggers to target for wider reach on brands.
Compilation of regular management reports and evaluation of KPI’s to demonstrate ROI through -
- Reach, engagement, impressions
- Customer sentiment, ratings, reviews and engagement for further marketing and PR usage
Working collaboratively with the brand, marketing and account management teams to provide the social media focus on wider marketing, digital marketing and brand campaigns as required.
Experience and personal qualities
- Proven track record in management and development of social media strategies and digital marketing communications
- Working knowledge of SEO (search engine optimisation), metatags and similar tools and techniques to maximise rankings Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Capable of thriving in pressurised environment
- Good team player, but ability to work independently and on own initiative
- YouTube marketing experience
If you feel that this is the role for you then we are keen to speak with you. Please send your details to the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!