As a key member of the FP&A team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of annual strategic plan, budget, and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist in preparation of weekly cash flow and flash performance forecast.
- Preparation of weekly debtor book performance reports and analysis.
- Support business decision process to operational management and providing financial support on an ad-hoc basis.
- Continuous process improvement to improve accuracy, detail and timeliness of forecast.
- Update and maintain forecasting systems and models to ensure that they remain fit for purpose.
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with strong first class experience of budgeting, planning and forecasting. Strong Excel and confident stakeholder management skills are required.