Project Manager/Contracts Manager
JOB TITLE - Project Manager/Contracts Manager
LOCATION - Shrewsbury
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £32-38k
A great opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager/Contracts Manager to join a leading company within the water industry. The Project Manager/Contracts Manager role is to manage projects from point of sale order handover (from sales person).
- Ensure items, quantities, price, lead time and terms are documented
- Create Gannt chart and manage each stage of the project liaising with purchasing, production, operatives, engineers and accounts
- Ensure successful delivery of each project, on time and on budget with agreed terms adhered to
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Obtaining additional sales and increasing the profit margin with careful management
- Construction knowledge or submersible pump/control panel knowledge is beneficial
- A levels are beneficial and a degree or similar level qualification is an advantage
- Project success related bonuses are also available
If you are interested in the Project Manager/Contracts Manager position, and have the relevant education/ experience then please apply with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency