Tax Manager - Part Time
Role - Tax Manager - Part Time
Commutable from - Northampton, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Wellingborough, South Leicester
Package - £40,000 - £60,000 pro rata
Permanent part time position
Are you keen to continue building your career within the area of Tax and Compliance?
Macildowie are supporting a business based in Northamptonshire to recruit a Part Time Tax Manager.
You will be exposed to assisting in the research and implementation of tax planning projects, including compliance and reporting, transfer pricing policy, group structure planning, and understand the tax implications with new ventures and acquisitions.
The business aims to attract and develop great people who have pride in and passion for delivering value. This role will offer a strong sense of ownership and responsibility whilst allowing for autonomy and flexibility to be used.
- Maintain open and transparent dialogue with HMRC.
- Manage day-to-day compliance obligations for taxes paid or accounted for and ensure legal obligations are met,
- Provide tax accounting support under relevant GAAP.
- Responsibility of work to allow completion of annual SAO certification.
- Manage the corporation tax compliance cycle; review tax computations and provide sign-off before submission to HMRC.
- Complete quarterly VAT returns and ensure submission to HMRC.
- Work with advisers, third-party providers and internal staff to co-ordinate, oversee, and advise on any other direct or indirect taxes, including: property taxes, stamp duties and employment taxes.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Broad knowledge of direct and indirect taxes,Ability to work to tight deadlines and under own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills; ability to build relationships with a range of external and internal stakeholders,
- Tax Qualification or relevant experience with an Accounting Qualification,
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join a well known practice where you will continue to develop your own expertise and share your knowledge and drive with the wider team.
Should you feel this role is of interest and you have a profile that can demonstrate the above then please forward your CV now or call Tom on for a confidential discussion.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.