A globally recognised brand are looking for a finance manager to employ, lead, support, motivate and develop the finance team to establish strong sustainable relationships internally with colleague, externally with customers, suppliers and relationships across the company divisions.
An award winning globally recognised brand are looking to recruit a finance manager to help with their new projects and expansion plans in 2017. The company has won multiple awards for their efforts and hope to continue to do so into the future.
Successful candidates for the role will have duties which include:
- Prepare, review and present monthly financial reports to senior management and Group on a timely basis.
- Manage against the agreed budgets
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as EPOS, stock control and customer invoicing
- Controlling and reporting on the business cash flow and planning expenditure
- Supervising and managing a small team
- Assist with the preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- Legislative compliance including HMRC, VAT etc.
Successful candidates will have a profile similar to:
- A part qualified accountant who can lead, motivate and develop a small team within a SME business.
- Previous work gained in a commercial area will be useful
- A dependable team player with a 'hands on' approach.
- Self-disciplined and proactive approach to meeting the needs of the business including reporting deadlines
- An understanding of contract accounting
- Must have enthusiasm for continuous improvement and embrace innovation
- Effective communication skills; able to engage with and influence at all levels.
- IT literate with strengths in Microsoft Excel.
Successful candidates will be offered:
£40,000 - £42,000