Registered Manager Supported Living
A leading care provider is seeking a Registered Manager for their community based and supported living service in Sheffield. The services provide high quality care for people with autism and challenging behaviour. They require a Manager who is a challenging behaviour specialist and who has experience in supported living settings.
The company itself provide quality care across the North for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health conditions in residential, supported living and nursing homes.
The purpose of role is to ensure that the provision of care exceeds the National Standard outlined by CQC, using person-centred approaches. You would be responsible for the development and day to day management of the service and promote a positive working environment for the staff team.
Salary: circa £27,000 rising to £28,400 after CQC registered
Key skills and Competencies:
- Minimum NVQL4 in management and in care
- Strong care background and leadership skills
- At least two years` experience of working with adults with learning difficulties or autism, and at least one year`s experience working at team leader level.
- Sound knowledge of legislation relating to CQC standards, Health & Safety, Employment and environmental health related issues.
- Able to plan, co-ordinate, organize and work under pressure, whilst remaining professional
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on for more information.
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the North East and Lincolnshire, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!