Primary Teacher & English Leader
Primary Teacher & English Leader | 'GOOD’ school| 2 form entry primary school| Redbridge
A very well run primary school in Redbridge East London is looking for a Primary Teacher with the additional responsibility of Leading English for a September start.
This is the perfect opportunity for you as an experienced Primary Teacher with a passion for English, to secure your dream job.
Clarus Education is a permanent education specialist recruitment consultancy with knowledgeable, dedicated and supportive consultants with over 35 years’ experience!
- Primary Teacher & English Leader
- Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
- London borough of Redbridge
- MPS/ UPS plus TLR
- Leading English across the school
- Permanent Primary Teacher with English Lead position
- 'Good school’ Ofsted 2016
- Good resources & facilities
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Well behaved, enthusiastic pupils
- Opportunity for Leadership development
- Plenty of open outdoor space
- Inclusive and engaging learning environment
- Close to a Central Line tube station - 8 minutes
- Staff car park available
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher that has English as a specialism? If so, the Head Teacher of this reputable primary school on the London/ Essex borders is looking for someone just like you. You will be responsible for leading English across the whole school. This is an exciting opportunity to join a warm, friendly school within a diverse community.
Applying for this Primary Teacher & English Leader role could be the best thing you ever do… Please send your CV to Alison at Clarus Education. If shortlisted, you will be contacted with 48 hours.