Credit Control Team Leader
Accountancy Action are currently looking for a Credit Control Team Leader for an exciting and dynamic business based in Milton Keynes. Ideally you will be a confident Credit Controller with previous supervision experience.
- Responsible for the supervision of the Credit Control team.
- Building relationships with external clients and internal departments to minimise the risk of Aged Debt building.
- Carrying out regular meetings within the Credit Control team to review performance.
- Liaising with the Senior Credit Control team to develop new reporting criteria.
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve outstanding queries and develop processes to streamline the Credit Control function.
- Monitoring, developing and constantly reviewing procedures and processes.
- Making sure Sales Ledger records are accurate and fully up to date.
- Ensuring accuracy is maintained within the team; particularly focused on allocation of receipts, minimising unallocated receipts and unused credit notes.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a successful and growing business. It would suit a progressively minded individual as this company is keen on promoting top talent internally.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.