Delegate Sales Executive
Leading information and events business is looking for an ambitious and hungry Delegate Sales Executive to join a highly successful team. You will be responsible for selling delegate passes on a number of well-regarded Healthcare events.
The portfolio serves the UK’s healthcare’s senior leadership community with vital intelligence that support Healthcare leaders to improve patient outcomes and support NHS reform.
As part of a team of four, you will onboard delegates for both summits and festivals, talking to NHS staff of many levels, including chief executives of Trusts. Therefore this role requires professionalism, persistence and confidence using the phone!
This role will suit someone with some sales experience, but is also an opportunity for the right individual to learn sales in this role
- Experienced in selling delegate or awards sales is an advantage but not essential
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to train and embrace best practice sales methodology
- Commitment to team ethic and standards
- Respect - demonstrate consistency and reliability in all areas
- Collaborative - display open communication and innovation
- Proactive - take initiative
- Expert - promote business conversations with our clients and be expert in our sector
- Efficient - display excellent time management and prioritisation
- Customer Focused - put the customer at the heart of everything we do
Key responsibilities include
- Manage your personal sales activity
- Write and implement a sales plan with the ambition of exceeding targets
- Proactively work with marketing and conference producers to ensure that opportunities are maximised in a timely fashion
- To maintain clear visibility of key metrics, including the financials across your portfolio of events to support accurate forecasting
- Ensure that time is focused on driving growth through ruthless daily focus on individual activity
- Ensure individual call times are consistently high
- Maintain a deep understanding of the value proposition for your events
- Ensure that personal behaviours reflect those of the business