Retentions Agent - Mobile Specialist
The successful candidate will be responsible for controlling our network performance by maintaining our customer base, working closely with our Business Partners, reducing the loss of customers, increasing account upgrades and processing additional funding requests for our Mobile accounts across the O2, Vodafone and EE networks.
Salary: £16,500 to £20,000 DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Reduce and maintain O2, Vodafone and EE network loss levels at the required standards as set by senior management.
- Deal with and support Business Partners on a daily basis to drive re-sign connection levels within the mobile base.
- Collate feedback, engage Business Partners and network representatives to produce consolidated At Risk reporting on a weekly basis to communicate back to the Retentions Manager.
- Liaise closely with your Business Development Manager and Retention colleagues to improve re-sign processes and further develop retention success within the business.
- Process additional funding requests for re-signing customers on the O2, Vodafone and EE networks.
- Record and maintain personal and team workflow on InTouch and DPM internal CRM systems.
- Use management level churn indication reports to improve retentions techniques and to discuss at risk customers.
- Improve and stabilise Out of Contract customer levels to meet KPIs as set by senior management and the mobile networks.
- Fluency and dexterity in standard PC applications, especially Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be confident and competent on the phone, dealing with Business Partners
- Prior experience in the telecoms sector is preferred and, in particular, previous mobile experience
- High level of accuracy and numerical ability
- Attention to detail
- Time management, with an ability to meet all deadlines
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Effective communication as appropriate to the needs of the audience
- Willingness to travel to other locations around the country to attend training sessions
- A professional and personable disposition at all times, promoting a positive corporate image
- Demonstrably high levels of written and verbal communication skills and attention to grammatical and layout detail
- Ability to set priorities for incoming tasks from a number of different sources in order to meet deadlines, ability to work under pressure and with conflicting and changing priorities
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively with a high degree of accuracy in an environment of distraction and changing needs and often highly demanding business requirements
- The ability to work unsupervised within guidelines
- Resilience and problem solving ability in difficult situations
- An ability to work with a diverse range of people at all levels
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.