Service Advisor Dealership
Service Advisor (DEALERSHIP)
Location: High Wycombe
Salary up to £23,000pa, OTE up to £32,000pa
Our Client is are looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor with a minimum of 1 years' experience within a Main Dealer Service Advisor role or similar.
This is a great opportunity to join a team with a great earning potential.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Your duties will include:
* Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
* Liaison with customers about any additional work required
* Greeting customers and scheduling services
* Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
* Handling customer complaints
* Responding to customer requests
* Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
You will need to demonstrate:
* A professional manner
* Good communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
Previous motor trade experience within a service advisor role or similar is essential.
To apply please call or send your CV to Mandy Grant – - Tel: (Mobile Friendly) Mobile -