Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk on behalf of a large award winning property business based in York.
Our Client pride themselves in being specialists in their industry. The business have seen continuous growth which has created an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their successful finance team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, however not limited to; posting of high volume of purchase invoices, investigating, understanding & correcting miss-postings, preparation of the monthly BACS payments, reconciliation of supplier statements, handling queries both face to face and by telephone and other adhoc duties assigned by the Purchase Ledger Manager.
The successful candidate will have;
- Working within a similar environment
- Good Excel skills - pivot tables & vlook ups
- Attention to detail and the self-discipline to work to a precise level of accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Dealt with high volume invoices
Excellent opportunity to join a leading business in York. £17,000 - £19,000 + free onsite parking + additional benefits package.