My client is a global brand based in the Warwickshire area and looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team.
- Analysing branch performance including reviewing the P&L, sales margins and costs
- Delivering timely, accurate and actionable management information for P&L
- Managing the delivery of month end management accounts and management reports
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Partnering with Management, Shared Service and Operations to improve operations and reduce cost
- Preparing annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting
- Detailed variance analysis and articulation of financial results
- Providing analysis and management information, arising from emerging key month end/weekly issues
The role will require travel to different operational sites that are based around the UK
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Management, Accounting, etc. preferably Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Proficient user of Excel including V-look ups and pivot tables
- Experience of SAP Accounting systems preferred
Venn Group is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business.