Management accountant role for recruitment firm based in the city of London.
My client is a leading recruitment firm based in the city of London.
- Complete assigned tasks that contribute to the monthly management accounts process within the necessary time frame.
- Production of monthly management accounts, including liaison with relevant managers to resolve any queries.
- Preparation of regional P&L's
- Preparation of variance analysis and supporting commentary.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of financial reporting to provide clarity on profitability
- Offer suggestions for improvements to the Management Accounts Process.
- Contribute to the monthly forecasting process
- Balance sheet reconciliations and investigation and resolution of discrepancies.
- Production of intercompany reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of year end audit file.
- Liaison with auditors during year end audit.
- Ad hoc financial analysi
- Must have Intermerdiary to advanced excel skills (advanced preferable)
- JD Edwards systems experience preferred but not necessary
- Part qualified or studying towards an accounting qualification
- Professional approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external.
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Proactive and positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to act on own initiative
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects outside of normal responsibilities
Great opportunity to work for leading recruitment firm offering the following:
- £32,000 per annum
- Management Accountant position