Finance Data Analyst
Are you a Driven and Dynamic Finance Data Analyst with experience of Management Accounts?
Would you like to work for a company who strive for Service Excellence and Treating their Customers Fairly?
How does a healthy salary of £30,000 for the right candidate sound with a host of fantastic benefits?
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Finance Data Analyst in the Havant area. Your duties will comprise of:
- Checking accounting data - assessing capability
- Identifying areas for process improvement and revenue delivery
- Good book keeping background with an ability to handle a high volume of data
- Understanding how to model data and systems to deliver information to stakeholders
- Adopting best practice in reporting and analysis
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
You will offer the following:
- A methodical and accurate approach with sound attention to detail
- A team player with a 'Can Do' approach
- A back ground in book keeping
- Experience in Management Accounts
- Proven experience in Data Analysis and the ability to manage and manipulate data
The role is based in the Havant area and full access to your own transport is necessary for this opportunity.
This exciting role is available to interview immediately so don't miss out - apply your CV urgently!
If this sounds like the right role for you then please send us your CV. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 3/5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.