Programme Manager, Doncaster
We have an excellent opportunity for a Programme Manager to join our clients’ team in Doncaster.
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of learning and development, accredited courses and managed training services. They design and deliver on average 6000 learning interventions per year to over 200 clients. This is a great opportunity to join their team and thrive in the role of Programme Manager.
As a Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the overarching operational management of Apprenticeship providing and play a key role in the planning and strategic leadership of apprenticeships under the direction of the Apprenticeship Manager
As a Programme Manager your responsibilities will be to:
• Manage provision and the team to ensure compliance with processes
• Monitor and manage quality and outcomes for learners
• Develop the expansion of the apprenticeship standards offered by the Provider and the increase in apprenticeship numbers to target
• Provide effective support and guidance to Programme Tutors Team Leaders in the management of staff
• Line manage a team of Team Leaders and support staff, providing ongoing support and guidance through observation, appraisal, supervision, staff development and performance management
• Monitor individual and team performance and propose solutions to issues deriving from over or under performance of contracts
• Evaluate the performance of Apprenticeship standards
• Work in partnership with the Quality and Compliance lead to ensure effective, timely development and delivery of apprenticeship programmes.
• Chair and participate in team meetings
• Maintain awarding body compliance at all times
• Identify and address the learning and development needs of the Apprenticeship team ensuring they receive an appropriate level of induction, annual Appraisal and Development Plan, with heavy emphasis on Teaching and Learning support
• Ensure implementation of the Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities policies and Quality system at all times.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
To be successful for the role of Programme Manager you will need:
• Assessor award / A1
• GCSE Maths and English (Grade A – C) or equivalent level (level 2)
• Excellent telephone and communication skills
• Able to navigate confidently around windows packages of word, excel and PowerPoint
• Experience of developing effective processes within an operational unit
• Previous demonstration of effective cross functional skills and liaison
• Ability to prioritise a constant workload with conflicting demands to achieve timely targets
• Have at least 2 years’ experience of working within funded learning/training
• Experience of successfully managing the provision of apprenticeships and of meeting targets
The ideal candidate for the role of Programme tutor will be able to:
• Use verbal business language that is clear, concise and can be accurately interpreted by the recipient
• Gather, identify and clarify key elements of others communication in order to maximise understanding
• Focus on the detail of a task and handles accurately and consistently
• Encourage team to work together by engendering a sense of collective responsibility, in order to achieve common goals
For the role of Programme Manager there is a salary on offer of £28,000 to £30,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
PTTLLS, TAQA, Programme, tutor, learning, teaching, manager,