Employer Engagement Officer.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Employer Engagement Officer to join my client, an established Welfare to Work provider based in Manchester City Centre.
The main aspect of the role will be to promote and ensure understanding of the SFE programme with partners and external agencies in order to generate referrals into the programme.
- To liaise with external partners in order to generate referrals into the programme
- To engage with individuals and families across Manchester who are facing barriers to employment
- To promote the programme with potential participants and to ensure eligibility
- To identify potential progress measures / activities for those signing up to the programme
- To ensure all sign up paperwork is fully completed and potential participants understand the process To ensure the work is undertaken in compliance with requirements.
- To undertake timely initial contacts with referrals to the project.
Experience of working with individuals that require an ability to challenge, support and influence them to change Be able to demonstrate experience of successfully achieving against challenging targets within the employment, training and recruitment sectors. Possess knowledge of the local labour market and local disadvantaged groups Experience of planning, monitoring and evaluating work to meet objectives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already successful team in one of the market leading companies in the welfare to work sector.
If you think you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role of Engagement Officer in this forward thinking company please apply below and send your CV to us. Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy).
Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.