Purchase Ledger Clerk
Position: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: £18,000-22,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday business hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a organisation as an experienced purchase ledger clerk. You will be working for a well established agile and dynamic business in Rotherham.
Duties would include:.
- You will verify and process data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Resolving queries efficiently and effectively when required
- Be responsible for the end to end purchase to pay process.
- Accurately allocate payments to clients account
- Allocate payments as advised by client
- Process invoices against purchase orders on 2 systems for multiple divisions of the company
- Code, check and get approval for invoices without a purchase order. Process them onto SAP
- Process weekly payment runs by BACS
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with invoices in query
- Process staff expenses
- Reporting on supplier spend to the procurement team
Required Skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role is essential
- Knowledge of SAP is highly desirable
- Excellent IT literacy
- Excellent work ethic
- Great communications skills
- Strong team player
- Good awareness of deadlines
- A calm manner when dealing with suppliers on the telephone
- Accurate and numerate
- Good attention to detail.
This is a full time permanent position.