£30,000 Basic Salary, £50,000+ OTE
London, EC4Y 0HA
Fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning market leader in the provision of IT services to the financial, legal and professional services industry. With a 26 year track record of providing high end IT services our client are now looking to recruit an additional Sales Executive to join their team in London. The successful candidate will be ambitious and driven and will receive all necessary training to understand our services and target market as well as sales training to enhance your existing skills and experience.
Working in conjunction with the marketing research team you will develop relationships and rapport with specifically targeted companies and/or contacts with the specific aim of gaining a detailed understanding of business needs, compelling events and opportunities that match our cleint's suite of services along with additional commercially relevant information before booking meetings as required for appropriate members of their management and/or technical teams.
The Sales Executive position will comprise the following duties and responsibilities:
- Working primarily via the telephone with additional use of email, tailored letters and web based research tools you will use information gathered by the marketing research team and be responsible for developing relationships and rapport with carefully and specifically targeted contacts selected for suitability against a detailed set of criteria including industry sector, business size, location and use of technology
- Through regular contact via multiple mediums, you will identify and document additional required commercial and structural information required to build a picture of IT related business issues within each client that Plan-Net’s services are designed to address. Having established a compelling event, opportunity or commercial driver for further engagement, and at the appropriate point in the development of each contact/client, you will be expected to close the contact for a meeting with the appropriate member of Plan-Net’s senior and/or technical staff to progress the opportunity further on a face to face basis
Ideally as a Sales Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an internal business to business telesales environment
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets over a sustained period
- Proven ‘closer’ (evidenced)
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to work under pressure and to rigid targets
- Knowledge of CRM systems and associated sales tools such as Linkedin
- Educated to a minimum of ‘A’ level or equivalent
- Knowledge of the IT industry
- Experience of selling services rather than products
- Experience of selling to the professional services industry
If you feel you have the skills for their Sales Executive role, please apply now for an immediate interview.
Sales Executive, Sales Coordinator, Business Development Manager, Internal Sales, Business Development Executive, IT Sales, Account Manager.