Joining an expanding company as an Engineer you will be working varied shifts between 7am-11pm to meet the requirements of the business. With future growth plans in place this role offers variety, the chance to learn and develop new skills and build your career along with exciting progression opportunities within the company.
The company: Our client is a global Engineering company specialising in the manufacture of a high quality niche product during a specialist industry sector. Since the European Head Office opened 10 years ago this company have opened 2 further production plans, including this site in the UK. With commitment to continuous and qualitative growth this business work to rigorous quality standards are ISO 9001 accredited. Providing advanced knowledge of products and focusing on continuous process improvement this company has grown to provide a 360 degree service to their customers and strives to fulfil all requirements.
- Assisting with daily production planning
- Daily problem solving on production line
- Adhering to Lean manufacturing procedures
- Supporting with the completion of risk assessments
- Assisting with quality improvement procedures
- Previous experience within an engineering role or qualification in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Salary £16,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience
- Working hours vary, 8 hour shift within the hours of 7am-11pm
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea/coffee making facilities
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 workings days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion, thank you.