UX Research Specialist - Award Winning Optimisation Agency - Ma
Our client is a dedicated CRO agency who have acknowledged that the majority of the optimisation process is 'research' driven and, theoretically, the key skills you have could be suitable for them.
Role: UX Research Manager
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £30k to £40K + Great Benefits
Ideally we are looking for the following:
- At least 18 months' experience working in a user focussed research role, where you will have experience using research data to create actionable and innovative insights
- Someone with a passion for, and a strong understanding of consumer and user behaviour
- Exposure to a variety of qualitative and quantitative user research techniques and skills to elicit genuine user insight
- Brilliant candidates who have, above all else, proactivity and curiosity. Both of these attributes will make you an outstanding conversion optimisation consultant
- Making actionable recommendations for improved online / digital performance
We're looking for a commercially aware researcher, who is either actively working in conversion optimisation or looking to move into this exciting industry. Experience in assisting in website performance development, personalisation and A/B testing is desirable, but not necessary.
This job is designed for someone to champion the voice of the customer within our business.
N: Ashley Loofe
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com