An opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Manager to join a rapidly growing business based in Warrington. Managing a large team you will provide technical payroll support and leadership development.
- Oversee weekly Limited Company Payroll, including weekly RTI submission
- Oversee weekly Umbrella Payroll, ensuring all employees are paid in line with SLA, including weekly RTI submission
- Ensure completion of Quarterly and YE payroll submission for Limited Company customers.
- Take responsibility for process improvement, working with the Service Delivery Operations Manager to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the Service Delivery processes
- Provide a professional service to clients, identifying and implementing changes to processes which can be improved, removing any bottlenecks or risks
- Undertake and be receptive to training as and when required
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the business
- Ensuring all payroll activities operate effectively and compliantly
- Maintain and update your own payroll and technical knowledge to provide technical support to the team and wider business on payroll issues
Essential Experience & Skills
- 2 years Management Experience
- Proven experience of managing a payroll function
- Proven experience of people management
Desirable Experience & Skills:
- Managed 6 or more individuals
- Accounting practice experience
- Experience of coaching and developing people.
- Demonstrate professionalism, integrity, enthusiasm,
- Driven to provide a first-class customer experience
- Friendly, personable and passionate about what they do
- Display good judgement and self-awareness
- Have a pro-active approach to problem-solving and innovation
- Articulate their knowledge and experience with confidence
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can adapt to change with ease
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Alex Parr at Robert Walters on