Fire and Security Installation Engineer - M4 Corridor
Fire and Security Installation Engineer - M4 Corridor - Up To £32,000 basic
Brand new company vehicle, training, no call out, overtime
aigo FIND are working with an NSI Gold Standard Installer, they urgently require experienced installation engineers to work along the M4 Corridor.
They pride themselves on their work ethic and employee retention, as a business they work with their engineers on a daily basis in order to improve the way in which they work to suit their customers AND employees.
- They install the best leading edge equipment including Avigilon and Paxton.
- Video analytics - They work with the very latest technology
- They work on large CCTV, Intruder Alarm and Access Control projects. No small domestic projects.
- Job Variety - They work on very high end stately homes, large multi-million pound properties, historic buildings, large commercial properties and public buildings.
- A NSI Gold standard installer they are looking for someone that takes pride in their standard of work and customer service relationships
- Ability to earn £40,000 per annum
- Travel time
- High End Laptop
- Brand new top of the range 2 litre estate car
- Fuel card
- They provide quality tools and equipment. State of the art monitors, quality drills, PPE and working uniform.
- No call out
- Accrued annual leave. (20 days to begin with, but if you work on average of a 50 hour week we will increase your annual leave pro-rata to 25 days)
- Genuine training opportunities. We strongly believe in up-skilling our employees and giving them the knowledge to excel. Tavcom training on IP products, design, installing, project management etc
- Personal Development Plan. We sit down together every six months and look at ways we can help you develop as an employee and exceed your target. We want you to be the best you can be.
- Real opportunities for rapid career progression and responsibilities