Salary: £25,000 to £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen on the South Coast for a qualified Paraplanner to join this friendly and vibrant office amongst the Sales Support team.
The main aim of the role will be to provide a full report writing service to the company’s financial advisers including reviewing any existing holdings, research, writing the report, ordering any necessary key features and illustrations, amongst other things.
If you are a driven, technical Paraplanner looking for a change of scenery and to step up, then please apply below…
- Produce full research, reports and suitability letters, within timescales
- Tenacious ability to work alone, under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- The individual must be proactive, self-motivated and driven
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Reviewing client portfolios in terms of performance, risk analysis and asset allocation.
- To comply with all applicable FCA rules and current regulations and processes relevant to the role.
- Obtain relevant key features and illustrations.
- Work within the company’s compliance guidelines.
- Delivery of completed report to client/adviser within the agreed timescales
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organisation’s products or services.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Build client portfolios and ensure that all switch/ redirection procedures are carried out according to client’s instructions.
- Maintain and keep up to date the Client Contact Preference Data.
- Assist compliance with any queries on reports.
- Proof read reports and letters.
- Manage the Reason Why Reports ensuring that they are kept up to date with any Legislations Changes that may occur
- Manage client portfolios and ongoing research
- Ensure that the WRAP research and ATR Analysis are updated on a monthly basis
- Reviewing all Portfolio and Asset Allocations with our Investment Consultant Managers
- Be an active member of the Research Committee
- Be responsible for updating all portfolios on FE Trustnet, Nucleus and Skandia with any changes
- Maintain historic portfolio data in a compliant manner
- Provide written summaries of each portfolio for the portfolio factsheets, describing changes, and current positions for client distribution
- An Approved qualification or working towards (e.g. Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning).
- Good written English Language Skills.
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry.
- Well organised with the ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to work alone and to deadlines.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Accurate report writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Presentable Handwriting.
- Knowledge of all financial products.
- Organisational and planning.
- Flexible approach with 'can do’ attitude.
- Team development.
- Customer service focussed.
Job title synonyms:
*Para-Planner, Report Writer, Financial Technician
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.